Crumble VI

23 April



My best friend hypnotized me and it worked, I actually saw a little bit more about the day in the old hospital. I saw myself filling blanks in a paper. I also saw a lot of women in the lobby sitting on a big green Victorian couch but the group of women was divided in two groups, one group was of very elegant women on their thirties or forties and the other group was of very young ladies on their twenties. It is a shame but I couldn't see anything else.


I'm going to get back to the hospital where I gave birth and talk with doctor Mankiewicz maybe he can give me more answers or some information that could help me out.


25 April


I went to see doctor Mankiewicz in the hospital and he told me that after the caesarian when I was under the influence of the anesthesia, I mentioned that I was terribly frightened because I was raped. I told him that I really try to remember but I can't, he said that there's nothing else he can do to help me.

I went home totally devastated because I didn’t get an answer but something more frightened was about to happen. I got back home and I found that the door of my apartment was forced, I went in and all my things were jumbled like someone was searching for something and at the beginning I thought that someone wanted to steal something but all my belongings were there, so what this person wanted?.

I called the police but as nothing has been stolen, they left the case.






Para todos los seguidores de esta historia les informo que está por llegar a su fin así que no se lo pierdan, disculpen si demoro en postear, es que ya comenzaron las clases en la universidad y estoy un poco atareada.
Un gran abrazo para ustedes. XD

Comentarios

  1. Es todo muy estraño, ¡desde luego!.
    Ese viejo hospital donde te ipnotizan, todas esas chicas sentadas en sofas victorianos y divididas en grupos, tu violación, la invasión de tu casa sin robo aparente...

    ¡¡Alucinante!!!

    Espero ese final intrigado.
    Saludos amiga.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Por una parte quiero saber cual es el final, pero por otra quiero que tarde en llegar para leer más y más sobre esta fantástica e intrigante historia.
    Y cada vez se van añadiendo más cosas, primero el embarazo desconocido, luego la repentina muerte del hipnotizador y ahora esos extraños recuerdos y el supuesto robo. ¿¡Qué es lo que pasa!? Me tienes intrigadísima, de verdad. ¡Espero que pronto cuelgues más historia! Un saludo enorme :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Why were her house stolen? Or who stole in her house?
    It's an interesting part of the story, but I want to know more things... I'm going to read the next post :)

    Bye!


    EMME

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares