Crumble XII

28th April 9:00pm

When I woke up my head hurt so badly. I saw around and it was like my nightmares were coming to life, I was in the same room with green flowers wallpaper. I tried to stand up but I was a little dizzy like someone has put a drug on me. I screamed for help and a nurse come next to my bed and said: "Everything is alright; you're going to be fine. Just relax "I turned to her and I saw the logo on her chest, it said:" Fertilization Macky Hospital and under it says Katrien "I panicked and tried to run away but I could not even stay on my feet. After almost falling from the bed I heard a male voice that said: "Put her another dose of anesthesia. I looked towards the voice and saw Dr. Mankiewicz sitting on a desk in front of the bed. I asked him why he was doing this to me. I did not answer and then I understood everything. "Fertilization Macky Hospital" Macky = Mankiewicz. I told him that I knew that he was behind this illegal business and that I was going to report it to the police but after some seconds, I started to feel dizzier because of the new dose of anesthesia. Dr. Mankiewicz came close to my bed and whispered in my ear: "You should stop looking for answers and just enjoy life with the healthy baby I let you have. I've been generous with you and you pay me back with investigations that are NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS". Before I could say anything I fall asleep again.

Comentarios

Entradas populares