Crumble XI

28th April 5:00 am

Nobody is going to believe it. I went to this “warehouse” yesterday at 5 am. I get inside and the furniture and the wall were exactly the same color and decoration I’ve seen in my nightmares. I walked through the rooms and they look exactly as my nightmares hospital. There was also one locked big door. I hear someone opening the front door and I hide in one room. There I found a white robe, I put it on and I saw it has a logo, it said “Fertilization Macky Hospital”. I saw 10 young women got into the hospital, they were talking and after a few minutes they split and go to different bedrooms. I tried to leave but as soon as I left the room an old woman come to me and asked me how was the fertilization. I didn’t know what to say I was so nervous but then I realized, she confused me with a nurse so I just said that I was going to check that. I walked in other direction and I got into a room again. There was a young lady with a different robe. She said she was ready and I asked her, ready for what. She told me that she was really scared at the beginning but after hearing the amount of money the hospital was offering, she decided to accept. I asked her what she was talking about and she said she was talking about the donation of ovules. I experienced the most horrible feeling you can ever imagine. I told her I need to leave for a moment. 

After leaving the room another nurse came up to me and asked me who I was; I panicked and didn’t know what to say. She told me to relax and that it was her first day too. I tried to relax and act natural. I asked her about the ovules donation. She explained me that the hospital offers young women 25 thousand dollars for an ovule donation. I asked from where the hospital got the money and she said those old rich women that can’t have kids pay the hospital for an in vitro fertilization so they can have a baby. All of that was too much for me so I just fainted. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares